Friday, January 18, 2013

TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner

Hey everyone!

I'm here with a review of my favourite shampoo and conditioner. They are the Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner from the TIGI S-Factor range.



Packaging wise, as you can see I have the salon which is 750 ml per bottle. I always do that with the TIGI shampoos in general, I have been really satisfied with the brand through the years, so I opt for the huge bottles that are never ending. I've had these since summer and there's a crazy amount still left inside. Even though I don't use these exclusively because I'm a hoarder on shampoos and conditioners and I have tons to choose from, I find they are some of the best I've ever purchased. They have a pump which is always nice and very practical.


My hair is dry, frizzy and damaged from all the dyes all these years and I felt that I needed a shampoo/conditioner combo that will rejuvenate them and add some extra shine. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since the first time I washed my hair whith these, that made me use them more and more. Even when I post outfits here people keep commenting on how good my hair looks, and it's mostly when I wash my hair with these two! They make my hair very smooth, soft and really shiny, so I just love using them.

I found out that they work best together more than each combined with other products, so I can't pick which one of the two products is my favourite.

I was really sold on them on their smell and texture. They smell like strawberries and cream, actually they remind me of an ice cream flavour I used to like by Haagen Dazs which I think was called Strawberries and Champaign (or something like that). I die for anything strawberry scented and I absolutely fell in love with them. The conditioner is creamy white with a wonderful texture that melts into your hair. The shampoo is pink with shimmer, I was so excited when I saw it! Of course your hair isn't shimmery after you've washed it, but I think that adds shine to it.

I bought them as a pack and they cost me around 40 euro, which was a great deal regarding of  their quality and how much they've lasted me. I saw that now only the shampoo is available at the website and not the duo pack that I bought, but I think you can find them online elsewhere around the same price.

Overall, I am very satisfied with how they perform on my hair. I don't know if I will repuchase them when they're finished, I want to try some other shampoos and conditioners from the S-Factor range first.



7 comments :

  1. I have only tried a shine spray from this company so far and I love it, I would really like to try a few more stuff and these duo looks really cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TIGI is a great company. Been using their products for years!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried them. Bit pricey, since my shampoos never last much :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try other series, the S-Factor is their most expensive, I've tried stuff from Catwalk and they're really nice

      Delete
  3. I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice information.
    Mastics for stone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoothing hair every person want so i like your share about smoothing shampoo:
    http://www.shielo.com/smoothing-shampoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...